- - OPTIMA was founded in Ankara OSTİM (OIZ) by İ. Tamer Ülgen (Mechanical Engineer) for providing high-quality products and services with the state-of-the-art and modern engineering applications in December 2000.
- - Having adopted constant success and sustainability as its principle, OPTIMA moved from OSTİM to its own factory in Kazan Keresteciler Industrial Zone, Ankara, in 2010. With its over 60 employees, 10 being engineers, OPTIMA has been able to create various engineering projects successfully in particular in the sectors of domestic/foreign Machinery Production, Steel Construction and Environment, at its factory with 2500 m² indoor area at Kazan Keresteciler Industrial Zone.
- - OPTIMA that continued its journey with the aim of becoming a world brand, established its factory in Saudi Arabia in order to provide faster and more efficient service to its customers in Middle East where it has a substantial market share since 2013.
- OPTIMA received an investment grant from the Regional Incentive Practices of the Ministry of Economy for investors in 2014 and purchased the 9000m2 industrial zoned land plot at Baskent Organized Industrial Zone (BOSB) and completed the construction of its factory in the summer months of 2015, where it still carries out its operations.
- Continuing its production at its own factory in Baskent OIZ in ANKARA Sincan, OPTIMA produced 20 types of product groups as of 2015 and exports more than 90% of its products.
- OPTIMA that attracts substantial attentions in the fairs and organizations to which it has attended in the recent years became able to rank in the first three firms of the sector in view of its sales figures. OPTIMA also became a reliable Turkish brand particularly on the Middle Eastern market.
- T.R. Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology announced on its webpage that OPTIMA had become “Turkey’s 65th Design Center” (18 July 2017).
- It received the awards of “Fastest Growing 65th Company of Turkey” and “Ankara’s Fastest Growing 3rd Company” in the years of 2012 and 2015 from Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) and ATO, respectively.
- - Thanks to the fair OPTIMA attended in Dubai in 2004, OPTIMA performed its first export for Acces Control and Physical Security market in Middle East.
- OPTIMA received a Utility Model Certificate for the “4-Shaft Shredder whose grant had been received from Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB), and which was completed successfully.
- In order to test the durability of its products, OPTIMA conducted its first “Crash Test (PAS68),” which is still internationally valid, in one of the accredited traffic laboratories in the UK.
- - Within the scope of the Ankara Development Agency - Financial Support Program for Export-Focused Development in Advanced Technologies, OPTIMA completed a nine-month project titled: “Continuation of the Export Revenue Increase of OPTIMA Performs Production in the Sector with Advanced Technology and that Presents its Products to Foreign Markets” successfully (2014-2015). Our project proposal was chosen as the first among the 192 project proposals in Ankara.
- OPTIMA, one of the 100 SMEs chosen for the “INOSUIT Project” of the Exporters’ Assembly of Turkey (TİM) and Sabancı University, on the basis of University-Industry cooperation, completed the project in 11 months successfully as mentored by Çankaya University (10/2016–10/2017).
- From 2012 to 2019, the durability of the eight of the anti-terror products manufactured by OPTIMA for the regions of highest security level were accepted in the entire world and they passed the “PAS68 and IWA Crash Tests” successfully in the UK.
- OPTIMA has two Utility Model Certificates and two registered Patents and applications for two Patents, the transactions of which are ongoing.
- OPTIMA presently exports more than 95% of the products that it designs and produces to 55 countries.