R&D and Innovation
As OPTIMA, we continue our works with the awareness on R&D, for receiving the maximum performance from our products with minimum maintenance and energy consumption. Our expert engineers are testing our products according to the unique conditions of countries and markets.
OPTIMA that has been conducting production since 2015 on a 18.000 m² area in its factory it established at the Baskent Organized Industrial Zone, having received an the Second Regional investment grant from the State Investment Incentive of the Ministry of Economy, is constantly improving its products and increasing its customers, thus its business volume, thanks to the importance it attaches to research-development and quality.
When it moved to its own factory, OPTIMA understood how vital issues R&D, P&D, and INNOVATION along with CORPORATE IDENTITY are for a sustainable company and it started to take steps in this regard.
OPTIMA made an application for a contest in July 2016, in order to take part in the “İNOSUİT-Innovation Focused Mentorship Project” created by İnovent that is the corporation of Exporters’ Assembly of Turkey (TİM) and Sabancı University for the firms to increase export by creating a sustainable added value. OPTIMA ranked among the first 100 of the applicants for that project in Turkey and became entitled to be a part of it that would last 11 months (November 2016-November 2017). OPTIMA received the mentorship service from Çankaya University Technology Transfer Office. Thanks to the regular meetings conducted on a weekly basis, OPTIMA has created a “Innovation Management Systematic” specific to itself and developed its Innovation Competence/Capacity skills. As a result of the project, the Innovation Roadmap for OPTIMA was determined, P&D Laboratory was established, and Current Roadmap was put into service.
In addition, OPTIMA started its journey in order to be a “R&D and Design Center” with the contributions of TİM in January 2017 and became “Turkey’s 65th Design Center” in July, 2017. Presently, there are interdisciplinary engineering projects being implemented at the Design Center.
For some of the products produced by OPTIMA, Utility Model and Non-examined Patent Certificates attested by Turkish Patent Office are available. It also has Patent Applications whose transactions are being conducted at the moment.
|Property Type (Patent, Design, Brand, Publication, Declaration, Article)||Application No/Invention Title||Application Date||State|
|Utility Model||2012/07814 The crushing and grinding system with four shafts, power/ hydraulic driver, planet reducer, waste output in varied dimensions, and screen height adjustment.||05.07.2012||Registered|
|Patent||2014/13338 One Roadblock||12.11.2014||Registered / Sent for Scrutiny 28.03.2017|
|Patent||2014/13340 One Mushroom Barrier||12.11.2014||Registered|
|Utility Model||2015/07993 One Fence||29.06.2015||Registered|
|Patent||2016/20250 Security Fence Structuring Created by Relating the Ground-buried Poles with each other||30.12.2016||30.04.2018 de A demand was made for request revision and scrutiny|
|Patent||2017/04667 Making a Mushroom Barrier with Movement Regulator and Internal Elements||28.03.2017||Sent for Scrutiny 28.11.2018|
Names of the selected projects with Turkish State Grant Supports completed successfully by OPTIMA as well as the sources of the grant supports are listed below:
- Within the scope of the Ankara Development Agency - 2014 Financial Support Program for Export-Focused Development in Advanced Technologies, the nine-month project titled, “Continuation of the Export Revenue Increase of OPTIMA Performs Production in the Sector with Advanced Technology and that Presents its Products to Foreign Markets” with 628.700,00 TL budget, 50% Grant support (July 2014-April 2015); which was chosen as the first among the 192 project proposals in Ankara.
- Second Regional investment Grant from the Ministry of Economy for the investment and construction of the OPTIMA Factory in BOSB (2015)
- Medical Waste Sterilization System (Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) TEYDEB 1507; No: 7080608)
- Four-shaft Shredder System for Waste and Recycling Purposes (Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) TEYDEB 1507; No: 7090954)
- Four-shaft Shredder System for Waste and Recycling Purposes (Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) Research-Development, Innovation and Industrial Application Grant Program; Barcode: 51608; No: 873)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) Qualified Personnel Support (Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) General Grant Program; File no: 6421) (OPTIMA makes use of this support as long as it employs new people.)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) Repaid Machinery Equipment Support (Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) Industrial Application Program; File no: 3025)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) Abroad Fair Grant (Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) General Grant Program) (OPTIMA makes use of this support as long as it participates in new fairs.)